Path: Stores > Store Pickup > Manage Store
The Manage Store grid shows all stores created in your system with their address and status. To add new stores, you can add them manually and import from CSV files.
In the grid, you can add new stores by importing via a CSV file or manually inputting information with the Add New Store button. You will be navigated to the Add Store page, which includes 7 tabs:
- General Information
- Google Map Location
- Image Gallery
- Store’s Schedule
- Store’s Tag
- Store’s Holidays
- Store’s Orders
Note: Before reading the detailed function of each tab, please remember to click Save Store after making changes on these tabs to apply the changes before you leave.
General Information tab:
Users must fill in all required fields
- Source Selection: it allows linking Store to Source of Magento MSI. With this, you can manage inventory of the Store.
- Store Name: it will be shown on the list store in the frontend website.
- Description: it will be shown on the list store in the frontend website.
- Status: to enable/ disable the Store
- Store’s link: enter a link to the store’s official website or social channel such as Facebook fan page
- Sort Order: Sort the display order of the store on the store listing page. The store with higher sort order will be shown first. This value will be used as the Default option of “List Store by” in Settings
Tips: You can input content for the Description field in HTML for better display in the frontend, such as customized format, attached links, etc.
It allows you to enter information of the store’s manager such as email address, phone number, etc. so customers will know how to contact you if needed. You can configure to enable automatic emails sent to the store manager when pickup orders’ status is changed.
You can fill in URL key, meta title, meta keywords, meta description for better SEO
Google Map Location tab:
Fill your store’s address in this field or pin from the map, remember to click on the Save Store or Save And Continue Edit button to save your work. After that, store’s location will be updated automatically on Google Map
There are 6 compulsory sessions:
- Zip Code
- Latitude: You do not need to fill them out if you do not remember your store’s coordinates. If you pin a store directly from G-map, these fields will be filled automatically
- Longitude: You do not need to fill them out if you do not remember your store’s coordinates. If you pin a store directly from G-map, these fields will be filled automatically
- Zoom Level: It is used when previewing the store’s location on Google Map in the backend and on the Store Listing page in the frontend. The higher number you set, the higher zoom-in level is
- Marker icon: you can upload your own image to replace the default marker icon of Google on the map. Manual marking your store on Google map:
When a store is created manually, the system will automatically get the coordinates based on the store address by using Google API. However, in some cases, this way may be not completely accurate. Therefore, the Google Map Location tab allows you to edit store coordinates manually.
You can reset the store position by clicking on a specific point on the map.
By clicking Apply to Form before saving, the store coordinates & the store address will be auto-updated regarding the address of the location you pinned on the map.
Image Gallery tab:
Upload as many store images as you want. The base image will be shown in the store list.
Store’s Schedule tab:
This tab allows you to choose a Schedule from a list to apply for this store. Otherwise you can create a new schedule by following the link under the dropdown list.
A New Schedule page will be opened so you can set your store schedule:
- Enter your Schedule Name
- Choose your store schedule on each day:
Let’s take Monday for example:
- If your store opens on Monday, choose Yes for Open.
- If your store has morning shift opening from 8 am to 12pm and afternoon shift from 1pm to 11 pm, you can set Open Time as 8:00, Open Break Time as 12:00, Close Break Time as 13:00 and Close Time as 23:00
Similarly, you can set opening hours for each remaining day of the week. To quickly set up, click on the Apply to All button. Other days will have the same working time as Monday.
- After entering all the necessary data, remember to click on the Save Schedule button to save your work.
Refresh your Store’s Schedule page and your newly-setup schedule has appeared in the dropdown list for you to choose.
Store’s Tags tab:
For easier search, you can tag each store in multiple categories. Choose tags for each in this tab by searching for the tag and select suitable ones.
Note: one store can belong to more than one tag.
Store’s Holidays tab:
Select Holidays to be applied for this store by searching/filtering and select Holiday(s) that you set up before.
Store’s Orders tab:
This tab displays all store pickup orders that have been placed for this store.
Path: Stores > Store Pickup > Manage Store
You can always edit store information by clicking on Select under the Action column and choose Edit; or delete the store by selecting Delete.