Some customers don’t pay at purchasing time and they will come back to your store to pay the other day. This article will guide you on how to take payment of an unpaid order on POS.
- Step 1. In POS Checkout Screen, choose Order History.
- Step 2. Choose the Order you want to take payment (with Processing statuslick Take Payment
- Step 3. Choose the Payment Method.
- Step 4. Accept the value you want to take
By default, it will take the whole value but you can freely adjust this amount.
- Step 5. Click Complete Payment to confirm
After you take the full value of the order, the Order Status will be automatically changed from Processing to Complete.